Ir al contenido principal

My favorite children program

 This is a great topic that I can talk about, there are many programs that I liked to watch, in fact my brother always annoys me because he couldn't watch television because of my programs jaja, I watched a lot Teletubbies, Barney, Calliou, among others. When I think about that, I get very nostalgic.

Actually I have a very bad memory, but my mom always tells me that I liked a lot the Save-Ums! The show was transmitted in the morning, and I watched every episode with my sister without fail. They were superheroes who helped to solve emergencies to other characters.

What I liked was the places where came from these characters who ask for help, and how everything finished well at the end of the episode. Speaking about the places, there were 3 of it: Rock World, Lava World and Wave World, and I really liked those places, they made my imagination fly. 

I think it's a nicely children program.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

I'd like to work in a pharmaceutical laboratory, since I started to study  chemistry and pharmacy that idea was the one that motivated me the most with primary care. I'd really like to help people, with my career I can help clarify doubts about treatments or some medicine and that idea pleases me, on the other hand in a laboratory I'd like to do research work on new drugs, which I think would also be of great help to people. Obviously I'd like to travel thanks to my career and do what I'd like to do with it in other places, it's one of my life goals, but I also want to work in public health here.